The benefits of Vitamin C harnessed in this potent serum, combat the signs of ageing and environmental damage. The appearance of age spots & fine lines is minimized and the complexion feels brighter and more even toned with the radiance and lustre of youth.
Recommended for: Prematurely ageing with loss of elasticity, pigmentation, dullness and uneven skin tone, fragile skin and visible capillaries, Psoriasis with shedding.
Use morning and night under preferred moisturiser for optimum results.
- After cleansing/toning or exfoliating apply a pearl-size drop onto fingertips and massage evenly all over face and neck, avoid direct eye contact.
- You may dilute with a few drops of Rose Hydrosol or water if the skin is sensitive and needs to adapt to the active ingredients.
- Hydration must follow Vitamin C application. Uspa moisturisers have been formulated with Ascorbyl Palmitate, the base notes of vitamin C delivery.
- For maximum hydration, use daily in the morning after cleansing and aloe hydrant gel oil-free.
- For maximum results on sensitive skins, use every alternate day in the morning under appropriate moisturiser for 2 weeks then begin daily application. Alternate in the first 2 weeks with sensitive rescue serum, then after 2 weeks period, use rescue serum at night under moisturiser. You may also lightly dilute the serum as the skin adapts.
- For maximum results on oily skins, use every day in the morning under appropriate moisturiser. Use Botanical Alpha Hydroxy Cell Renewal at night after cleansing, spot treat with Oily Rescue Serum then use an appropriate moisturiser.
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool.